🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Rising talent badge
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

Hello Sandip,

I will review this with our relevant team and you will receive a notification on your registered email address if you qualify for the Rising Talent Badge on your Upwork profile. If you have already passed the Upwork Readiness Test, you will not be required to take it again.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Thank you so much Pradeep. I am waiting for Rising Talent Badge on mu Upwork profile.

Dear All,

I have passed Upwork readiness test and met all the criteria of Rising Talent Badge but I'm not promoted to Rising talent.

kindly guide me in this regard.

Thanks.

Hi Hafiz,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, same as title. I cannot see the rising talent badge on my profile when I had it previously. Would love some help regarding this. thank you

Muhammad Maaz K wrote:

Hi, same as title. I cannot see the rising talent badge on my profile when I had it previously. 

You have a Job Success Score, so you no longer have a Rising Talent badge. The two are mutually exclusive. The next thing you can work towards is top rated status.

As Petra says, when you have a Job Success Score (JSS) the Rising Talent badge is removed.

Hi,

It's already 48 hours over I have given "Readiness Test" and passed with 5 out of 5, and also meet the all criteria as per Upwork rules. But still my Rising Talent Badge is not active to my profile. Now my humble request to you, please check my profile and clarify the issue. So that I shall be highly obliged to you.

Thanks & Regards

Suman  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Suman,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi everyone! I just joined the upwork and completed my first project , I also complete all the requiremnets for rising talend bandge but still I didt got the bandge from upwork !

is anybody help me out ?
Thanks

Hi Saveed,

One of the requirements should be to work on your English. 

Apart from that, though, here are the Rising Talent badge criteria:

Criteria:

To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

In addition, agencies must also have:

• 2 or more team members
  • Maintain a 100% complete agency profile
  • Maintain a 100% complete agency owner profile
  • Maintain a 60% or higher average profile completeness across the agency

Konstantinos A wrote:

Hi Saveed,

One of the requirements should be to work on your English. 

Apart from that, though, here are the Rising Talent badge criteria:

Criteria:

To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

In addition, agencies must also have:

• 2 or more team members
  • Maintain a 100% complete agency profile
  • Maintain a 100% complete agency owner profile
  • Maintain a 60% or higher average profile completeness across the agency

_____________________________i

Perfect English is not in the requirements for the rising talent badge. Apart from which the freelancer is not offering any skill that requires it. 

Some new freelancers automatically get the rising talent badge without having landed even one job. 

Hi Guys,

I would like for somebody from the Upwork team to review my Account. I think I qualify for a "Rising Talent Badge"

I have met all of the criteria that is required for obtaining the badge.

Is it possible for somebody to review my account?

Regards,

matthew Turner

Hi Matthew,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,
Can someone help me out with this?
I have fulfilled every requirement for rising talent and it's been forever; no JSS or Rising Talent.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Danish,

While anyone without a Job Success score is eligible to participate in the Rising Talent program, there is no application process. New freelancers and agencies are added to the program when they qualify. Please visit this help article for more information about the requirements. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

~Andrea
Upwork

I just got my jss score when will the talent rising badge appear on my profile?
petra_r
Community Member

Sogbanmu M wrote:
I just got my jss score when will the talent rising badge appear on my profile?

Never.

RT status is only for people who do not have a JSS.

If you can raise your JSS above 90% and keep it above 90% for 13 weeks, you can qualify for a top rated badge,

I have completed Upwork Readiness Test (URT) exam, fullfill all the criteria for JSS and Rising talent badge (RTB), but both JSS and RTB not updated on profile. When it is expect to be update. Thanks.

Hi Ravi,

While anyone without a Job Success score is eligible to participate in the Rising Talent program, there is no application process. New freelancers and agencies are added to the program when they qualify. Please visit this help article for more information about the requirements. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi,

I got the following pop-up when logged into upwork, I also passed the readiness test after that, what now?

Thanks,

Tayyub A wrote:

I got the following pop-up when logged into upwork, I also passed the readiness test after that, what now?

Check your "my Stats" page. Is your profile completeness 100%?

If so, you'll just have to be patient for a while. However, you may actually get a JSS before you get your Rising Talent Badge.

Hi Petra,

Yep, I checked, profile completeness is 100%, guess I'll have to wait.

Thanks,

I have passed the readiness test, spend more than 1 year on the platform, my JSS is 91%, I send proposals on regular basis and do get responses from clients, never violated Upwork terms and conditions, have worked with multiple clients, and earned almost $5k from the platform. 

As per my research, I have completed everything that is required to become a rising talent on Upwork then I have not been given this badge yet? 

Is it possible if someone completes all requirements and the system still decides not to give such a badge? or if experts could guide me about any missing requirement that I have not fulfilled? 

Thanks 🙂

Hello Shahzad, 

Since you already have a JSS score, you can work toward achieving a Top Rated Badge now. Please visit this post to find out how to earn and maintain Top Rated Badge on your Upwork profile.

Upwork

I understand your point by my basic question was about rising talent badges. I have all requirements fulfilled ten why rising talent badge was not given? I know that I can keep working to get top-rated badge but what about the first milestone of rising talent? 

Please guide, thanks  🙂

Hi Shahzad,

As you already have earned your Job Success Score, you are no longer eligible for the Rising Talent badge. You can check this article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi i received a notification from upwork that i am eligible for rising talent badge and i just need to pass Upwork test. I passed the test but nothing happened. I haven't received any email either. When will i get my badge?

How long did it take? I got the same notification but no email yet
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi AOun,

Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

How to get a rising talent badge? I already met the criteria but still I don't have the badge in my profile

4-30-2021 7-13-25 AM.png

Hi Christine, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to see the Rising Talent badge on your profile after meeting the qualifications.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Is there any way to know what are the criterias does not met my profile right now?

Hi Christine,

Following the criteria listed here, you may check your account accordingly. Please know that the process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Why rising talent not appear?

status.jpg

Mahesh J wrote:

Why rising talent not appear?

Because you have a Job Success Score. The two are exclusive. Your next goal will be top rated.

There no system which automatically downgrade as Rising Talent? Not getting any benefit from the badges program. As of now, the profile considers as a beginner just JSS there. There is not a system that downgrades to Rising Talent so at least get the benefit of the Rising Talent program to getting a job.

Mahesh J wrote:

There no system which automatically downgrade as Rising Talent?

No. And 100% JSS is "better" than a Rising Talent badge anyway.

Mahesh J wrote:

Not getting any benefit from the badges program. 

You don't *HAVE* a badge.

Mahesh J wrote:

As of now, the profile considers as a beginner just JSS there. 

No. "Rising Talent" says "just a beginner", which would be ridiculous when you have been on the site for years. 

I need help with regards to the rising talent badge. My profile is 100 % complete, I have two good review, 5 jobs all within a very short span of time, still upwork has not provided me with this badge I see accounts with less jobs and less hours than I have worked for with this badge. Can someone explain this? If anyone from upwork customer support reads this please clarify why I have not been given the badge yet.

Hello Ayesha,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. I see that you have completed one contract with feedback so far on your Upwork profile. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths