cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge

umershahhh
Umer Z Member Since: May 30, 2021
1061 of 1,116

I took the test as soon as I created the account. Scored 5 out of 5 in 4 minutes. Then, I took another and scored the same in 2 minutes. Also, I bid almost everyday on the jobs I have required skills for. 

9e1adc4f
Saranya G Member Since: Jun 6, 2020
1062 of 1,116

Hi,

I received the Rising talent badge last month. After a few days, it has been removed from my profile, without any prior intimation. Why it happened like that? I need to get back my badge. Please help.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1063 of 1,116

Saranya G wrote:

I received the Rising talent badge last month. After a few days, it has been removed from my profile, without any prior intimation. Why it happened like that? I need to get back my badge. 

You can't get it back, because you now have a Job Success Score.

The next badge you can aim for is the Top Rated Badge.

9e1adc4f
Saranya G Member Since: Jun 6, 2020
1064 of 1,116
Thank you very much. I got it now.
c3744f84
Abdus Samad S Member Since: Apr 28, 2021
1065 of 1,116

Hello Upwork community!

i passed Upwork readiness test 3 times in different times but still not get rising talent badge. 

note: i have completed my profile, and fulfil all other requirements for the badge.

navidzafar
Ace Contributor
Navid Z Member Since: May 19, 2021
1066 of 1,116

Hi Abdus Samad,

Here is the Criteria that you need to meet as per Upwork:

To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

Remember, many factors contribute to a Rising Talent badge. This includes client feedback, the overall strength of your profile, prior experience and skills, your educational background, and the opportunities available in the market. Even new freelancers who have yet to complete any Upwork projects can become Rising Talent.

Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to see the Rising Talent badge on your profile after meeting the qualifications.

wakaskhan17
Muhammad Waqas A Member Since: Jul 18, 2021
1067 of 1,116

Hi

I want to know, where I stand to get the rising star badge. 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1068 of 1,116

Hi Muhammad,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. While we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge, we suggest you have your profile up to date. Here is a great article that can help you create a profile that stands out. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork
divyansh902
Divyansh S Member Since: Jul 8, 2021
1069 of 1,116
Hi. I was just wondering how often does this badge update? I’m new on Upwork and it’s saying last updated on July 11.

Does it update every month?
I have completed 5 jobs and 100$ in revenue in the last 15-20 days. I recently started seeing the Clients who would recommend you percentage to 100%

Was just wondering what is the July 11 date or if I have to wait for each month to get a badge (in case if I’m eligible)
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1070 of 1,116

Divyansh S wrote:

Was just wondering what is the July 11 date or if I have to wait for each month to get a badge (in case if I’m eligible)

The JSS is updated ever 2nd Sunday afternoon/evening UTC. The 11th of July is the date the JSS (Job Success Score) calculation was last updated but you don't have a JSS yet. 

You don't qualify for a badge, but you might get a JSS (Job Success Score) tomorrow if all 5 contracts you have done have been closed and were with at least 2 different clients.

Afterwards you can work towards your top rated badge, the requirements are explained on this page. You have to fulfill all of them

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

(Source) 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS