cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Highlighted
Anoop V Member Since: May 22, 2020
1 of 4
Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 4

Hi Anoop,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Arfat H Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
3 of 4

Hello Upwork team!

I love Upwork very much! I have a question, I have already completed the Upwork readiness test. My passed mark 5.00. I have completed one project perfectly and my rating is 4:80. And I am an active freelancer. I try to bid mostly with my related skills. Please let me know, Can I get the rising talent badge?

Thanks again Upwork team

Regards

Arfat Hossen

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 4

Hi Arfat,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS