cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

528bbf23
Anoop V Member Since: May 22, 2020
1 of 718
Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 718

Hi Anoop,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
arfat-hossen
Community Leader
Arfat H Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
3 of 718

Hello Upwork team!

I love Upwork very much! I have a question, I have already completed the Upwork readiness test. My passed mark 5.00. I have completed one project perfectly and my rating is 4:80. And I am an active freelancer. I try to bid mostly with my related skills. Please let me know, Can I get the rising talent badge?

Thanks again Upwork team

Regards

Arfat Hossen

djondinium
4 of 718

Hi Arfat,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
28dd89c5
Abdullah H Member Since: Oct 31, 2020
5 of 718

Hi Upwork Community,

Suddenly I  completed Readiness Test with 5 Marks 3 times. But I can't Get an Upwork Rising Talent Badge. But Why. Can anyone help me..??

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 718

Hi Abdullah,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
e10bc1ee
Jhaman D Member Since: May 5, 2020
7 of 718

Hello, 

I have received email about Rising talent program, which is asking to complet upwork Readness test, as i have already completed readness test with 4.5  score why its asking again for test.

Your quicdence on this highly appreciated.

Thanks

djondinium
8 of 718

Hi Jhaman,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue as the notification wasn't showing. I checked and you did pass the Upwork Readiness Test and if the notification continues to show, please, take a screenshot and send me a private message so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
marylite
Sogbanmu M Member Since: May 26, 2020
9 of 718
My profile is 100%complete and l passed the jss test so when can l get the badge?
Or do l need to do any more test
djondinium
10 of 718

Hi Sogbanmu,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Are you referring to the Rising Talent badge? If so, please note that the Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS