🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge ...
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

Hi 

I am Sanjib. Recently I have completed all the criteria to obtain a rising talent Badge. But still not getting the badge what should do now?  Please Help if I am missing something , thanks. 

To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

Hi. I am having few problems. First of all my profile shows both Rising Tag & Job Success Score I guess I can only have a single at a single time.

Secondly my stats hasn’t updated it. It shows nothing. I need help understanding things..
1) Will I lose my Rising Tag since I have JSS?
2) How long does it take for the stats page to update?

Divyansh S wrote:

Secondly my stats hasn’t updated it. It shows nothing. I need help understanding things..
1) Will I lose my Rising Tag since I have JSS?
2) How long does it take for the stats page to update?

1. Yes, you will

2. Give it until tomorrow. This is perfectly normal.

Thank you Petra. I really appreciate your efforts to respond and to be available for help. I hope I’m not asking too many questions. But I have a single question. One of my client is not able to see any of the badge. Is it normal? Does it take time to reflect? I’m asking this because I’ll be sending proposals on the basis of how clients see my profile. Are my badges available to you guys?

Divyansh S wrote:
 But I have a single question. One of my client is not able to see any of the badge

What badge? Once your Rising Talent badge has gone, you won't have a badge anymore. Why are you discussing what badges are visible on your profile with your client? That is a bit weird, don't you think?

Your newly aquired JSS will start showing up within the next 24 hours or so.

Divyansh S wrote:
Is it normal? Does it take time to reflect? 

Yes, it is perfectly normal. Just wait..

Hello! everyone. I haven't awarded by rising talent. How long does it take? Please give me some suggestions.

Thanks,

Dhiraj Raut.

Hi Dhiraj,

You can receive the Rising Talent badge once you meet all the requirements listed in this Help article.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello, Upwork Community. 

I am also facing the same issue. I have completed a project with 5 star rating and also maintain complete profile and passed readidness test twice, but still i have not been awarded rising tallent status. All the jobs i am applying for shows rising tallent status and therefore, after one job i could not scuccedd in hunting another? please help me. 

https://www.upwork.com/ab/find-work/

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Didar,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi,

I want to know that why I am not getting the raising talent badge as I fulfilled all the mentioned criteria for getting this badge. Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks In Advance,

Dimpy Gupta

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dimpy,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi

I got my rising talent badge and JSS yesterday. Now suddenly my rising talent badge is gone from my profile. Please hel[.

Thanks

petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Adnan Z wrote:

I got my rising talent badge and JSS yesterday. Now suddenly my rising talent badge is gone from my profile.

You can*t have both a Rising Talent badge *and* a JSS, so your badge was replaced by the JSS.

You can start working towards your top rated badge now.

Hello admin I have passed the test of Upwork rising talent, even after that when I am bidding then why is the error coming (you do not meed this qualification)

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul,

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours. 

Freelancers who don’t meet these preferences can still bid and get hired on these jobs, just make sure your proposal is well written and that you’re absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you’re applying for.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, 

I have passed my upwork readiness test today,  I haven't got any contract yet. I have all the other requirements except for the contract. Do I qualify for a Rising talent badge?

Hi Kevin,

While we can’t share the users’ Rising Talent qualification specifics, once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, 

I have passed my upwork readiness test today,  I haven't got any contract yet. I have all the other requirements except for the contract. Do I qualify for a Rising talent badge?

Hello, I would like to know what it is that is preventing my profile from getting the Rising Talent badge. I have read through and reviewed that points and I seem to have them all in check. Can someone from support take a look into my profile and tell me what it is im missing?

Hi Kardo,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed. Once you qualify, you will receive a notification and the badge will be added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
kardio
Community Member

But I literally meet all the requirements what am I missing or supposed to do?

Hi Kardo,

This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork

Even though I've done and completed everything, there is no rising talent mark on my profile. Who can I get support from? chat robot answers and I could not communicate solution-oriented (:

Hi Gorgi,

The Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you’ll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, 

So, since there's already a lot of dsicussions going on about it I thought of bringing my confusion to the table too. I have been working on Upwork for soetime now and got my profile to 2k+, the thing is I have been after the Rising Talent badge from day 1 and I have fulfilled all the criterias still I don't seem to get the badge. Can someone please tell me what a I missing here

Thanks, 

With love,
Mustafa Tumbi

Hi all,

It's seems very annyoing to me that i am working on upwork since 4 months scored good numbers on upwork rediness test and earned decent amount and good feedbacks from my clients but still did'nt get the rising talent badge yet in the same time i saw many profiles those are completed 0 jobs and nothing earned & carrying the rising talent badge. How?

Please let me know where i am lacking.

Cheers,

Niraj

Hi Niraj,

As you already earned your Job Success Score, you are no longer eligible for the Rising Talent badge. You can now start working toward the Top Rated status!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

What could be the reason for losing the Rising Talent badge? I checked a few threads and I still don't see a reason for me losing such. I'm meeting all the criteria, I have perfect ratings, I stay active and I reply to clients within a short time.

It's quite an issue because I wasn't even notified (via Upwork or an e-mail) about losing the badge and I was actually mentioning it in proposals I've been sending today.

Thanks in advance for reply,

~Sergiusz

Hi Sergiusz,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. 

You can find more information in this help article. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have been active on UpWork for a long time $1K+ earnings. But still haven't received the rising talent badge. Any reason or happened with anyone else?

Hi Aashar,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks for the reply Nikola.

But I think, I have fulfilled all of the requirements.

Hi guys, I completed all the requirements for a rising talent badge but I did not get one. Can anyone help?

Dear Abdullah,

As per Upwork:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228

Criteria

I fullfill all terms except that my profile is 3 years old but I only started working on it last month

Abdullah B wrote:

I fullfill all terms except that my profile is 3 years old but I only started working on it last month

May be because of this one:

• Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

Hello, Community.

I am new to Upwork and I have one problem.

I have read the Rising Talent Article.

So I have made my profile as 100% and passed Readiness test as 5marks.

But still now, I don't hae Rising Talent.

Please let me know what is the problem for me?

Sincrely.

Hi John,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

I have passed my test but it's still now showing my Rising talent Badge on my profile. It's been 2 days since I have passed the test till 3rd Aug.

Hi Hunain,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths