🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge ...
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540
robiul-kp
Community Member

Hello Afif H, 

For getting back your raising talent badge, you can submit a ticket. About Upwork readiness test, it never shown on profile, Upwork only accept it your passed exam. 

Thanks,

Robiul Karim

dd63c576
Community Member

Afif H wrote:

So I got a message saying you are almost a rising talent nut I closed it accidentally is there any way that I can see the message again?

And also I have given the Upwork readiness test twice once passed once failed so which result will be taken?

Mr. Afif, 

You can have either Rising Talent Badge or JSS. I see you have JSS which means you improved. Next goal is Top Rated. Forget Rising Talent now.

adnanrao44
Community Member

Hi everyone,

My profile is 100%. I do not also have JSS(Job success score).

I'm active and submitting proposals on Upwork from last 4 months.

I've also passed Upwork readiness test two times.

My availability status is also up-to-date.

I've completed a fixed price job and got a positive 5-star feedback.

But till now I did't get rising talent badge!!!!

Anyone explain pleasse??

Hi Rao,

Upwork talent badges are assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed noted in this help article. Once you meet all the criteria, you will be notified and the badge will be added to your profile.

~ Joanne
Upwork

But I think I have gained all the requirements.

Can you tell me when the freelancers are informed after accomplishing all the requirements.

How can I know that there is still a problem in my profile because of which I'm not getting rising talent.

Hi

In my opinion you have to complete at least 4 jobs with minimun 2 different clients apart from other requirements as well.

mfddesigner82
Community Member

Hello Everyone.

I hope you all are well.

I have a problem, actually, I have passed my rising talent badge test and have fulfilled all the requirements needed for the badge but it's been more than 2 days since I haven't received the badge yet.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01dea280f872bda3d5

Here is my profile link.

Thankyou 

Hi Maham,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork

I haven't received any mail or confirmation even tho I have fulfilled all requirements and have cleared the test too.

When I cleared the test I also got free 30 connects, which I think you only get when you have fulfilled the requirements for the badge, but haven't got the badge yet. 

Hi Maham,

The free Connects you earned are for passing the Upwork Readiness Test and not a reward for obtaining the badge. As Andrea previously mentioned, once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5f8f91ad
Community Member

Hi, everyone. I got a Rising Talent Badge program invitation yesterday. And I past Upwork Readiness Test. But I haven't got Rising Talent Badge yet. I am just curious about how long it takes to get Rising Talent Badge after passing Upwork Readiness Test.

Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emilson, 

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile. If you meet the requirements, you should be badged within 48-hours. 

~ Avery
Upwork
b0c50932
Community Member

I registered on October 21, filled out my profile 100%, passed Upwork Readiness Test, I am actively applying for applications, have already done several works, received good feedback from the client, passed the identity verification.

Tell me why I haven't been given a Rising Talent badge yet?

Hi Mikita,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here and you'd receive an email notification once you qualify. We can't specify a reason why a specific freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge quite yet.

~ Valeria
Upwork
007a5f4e
Community Member

Dear all

I wonder how to pass the  "Rising Talent program" test, as I've performed many times but still failed to pass it. 

there are a few questions which I'm not fully sure what the correct answers are. 

Can you guys help me to lift my score? 

thanks a lot. 

Hi Xiaolin,

I would like to clarify that we don't have any tests for the Rising Talent badge. Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
14722ec1
Community Member

Thank you very much

6a2a126d
Community Member

Upwork says that it takes more than 48h for the rising talent badge to appear on your profile.

485003da
Community Member

My question is, if I did not complete my Upwork profile 100% for a month after joining, have I missed the window to earn this badge? Or can it be earned at anytime?

Hi Jessamy,

Thank you for your message. Yes, you will still be eligible for the Rising Talent badge if you complete the profile later. You would need to meet the requirements listed here to be eligible for the Rising Talent badge.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths