cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

ravihsolanki
Ravi S Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
691 of 929
I have completed Upwork Readiness Test (URT) exam, fullfill all the criteria for JSS and Rising talent badge (RTB), but both JSS and RTB not updated on profile. When it is expect to be update. Thanks.
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
692 of 929

Hi Ravi,

While anyone without a Job Success score is eligible to participate in the Rising Talent program, there is no application process. New freelancers and agencies are added to the program when they qualify. Please visit this help article for more information about the requirements. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

~Andrea
Upwork
tayyub5618
Tayyub A Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
693 of 929

Hi,

I got the following pop-up when logged into upwork, I also passed the readiness test after that, what now?

Thanks,

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
694 of 929

Tayyub A wrote:

I got the following pop-up when logged into upwork, I also passed the readiness test after that, what now?

Check your "my Stats" page. Is your profile completeness 100%?

If so, you'll just have to be patient for a while. However, you may actually get a JSS before you get your Rising Talent Badge.

tayyub5618
Tayyub A Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
695 of 929

Hi Petra,

Yep, I checked, profile completeness is 100%, guess I'll have to wait.

Thanks,

shahzadwaheed0
Ace Contributor
shahzad w Member Since: Mar 9, 2021
696 of 929

I have passed the readiness test, spend more than 1 year on the platform, my JSS is 91%, I send proposals on regular basis and do get responses from clients, never violated Upwork terms and conditions, have worked with multiple clients, and earned almost $5k from the platform. 

As per my research, I have completed everything that is required to become a rising talent on Upwork then I have not been given this badge yet? 

Is it possible if someone completes all requirements and the system still decides not to give such a badge? or if experts could guide me about any missing requirement that I have not fulfilled? 

Thanks Smiley Happy

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
697 of 929

Hello Shahzad, 

Since you already have a JSS score, you can work toward achieving a Top Rated Badge now. Please visit this post to find out how to earn and maintain Top Rated Badge on your Upwork profile.

Untitled
shahzadwaheed0
Ace Contributor
shahzad w Member Since: Mar 9, 2021
698 of 929

I understand your point by my basic question was about rising talent badges. I have all requirements fulfilled ten why rising talent badge was not given? I know that I can keep working to get top-rated badge but what about the first milestone of rising talent? 

Please guide, thanks  Smiley Happy

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
699 of 929

Hi Shahzad,

As you already have earned your Job Success Score, you are no longer eligible for the Rising Talent badge. You can check this article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
d08aa666
AOun M Member Since: May 7, 2021
700 of 929
Hi i received a notification from upwork that i am eligible for rising talent badge and i just need to pass Upwork test. I passed the test but nothing happened. I haven't received any email either. When will i get my badge?
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS