🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge ...
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

Just ignore the badge. You do not need it. It was paused when I started and can assure you it is ansolutely not needed. Just keep working towards your JSS.

I have cleared upwork readiness test but rising talent badge is not displaying on my profile

why? i am really frustrated.

Thanks

Hi Pirtpal,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank  you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I don't get rising talent invention. Piase help me.

M.D.Malvi
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Milan, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer is, or isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork

I know all this and i fulfill all details that you mention. But just inform
me In how many days I get invention.
M.D.Malvi
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Milan, 

We do not have information as to when the Rising Talent badge will be awarded to a freelancer, or not. Take note that not all freelancers receive the badge, and some skip the program altogether and move to getting a Job Success Score. I would definitely recommend that you focus doing great work on your contracts to be successful on Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork

It's possible is don't get rising talent badge and I get directly JSS?

and please inform me I am giving you one image please check and tell me
it's 100% Right information or not!!

Anyone can get JSS after 8 jobs done with good reviews?
M.D.Malvi

Hi Milan,

Yes it is possible to receive a JSS instead of a Rising Talent badge.
Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Check out this Help Article for more details on how JSS is calculated and when it`s awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Hope you are well?

Have you got the rising talent badge?

I never did. But a few weeks after this post I got my Job Success info in my profile.

Hello Vijay,

Here is the link on how to Become a Rising Talent:https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

I hope this may clarify things on your end.

Kind regards,

Ruth

Dear Upwork!

I am facing with the same problem that I have not got my Rising Talent Badge yet. I believe I fullfil all the requirements listed in the Rising Talent description. Please let me know what further steps are required to get Rising Talent Badge!

Thanks,

Zoltán

Hi Zoltan,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Give it some time.
I had the same issue starting out, but as I got more clients I got the
Rising Talent Badge and now I am a Top Rated freelancer.

Hello Everyone.

I am new here, I want to know how to earn Rising Star Badge on Upwork. My Account is nearly 2  months old I think, & also I have completed a job for my client. Please help me to earn this Badge.

Hi Tahira,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello eyeryone

I want to know that, I have not use My profie for 90 days and for some resons but now I'm back for good. Upwork remove My Raising talent Badge for not using My profile for last 90 days. I want to ask you can I get My raisng talent badge and how long takes to get back?

To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

Hi,

I received the email to become eligible to rising talend badge

I have taken the test and passed with 5 score already.

But it isn't appearing anywhere in my profile, either web or mobile.

Do i have to complete more jobs to actually earn the badge?

Can you guys help me? Thanks so much in advance!

Hi Vinicius,

Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to see the Rising Talent badge on your profile after meeting the qualifications. If it's been more than that time since you took the Upwork Readiness test, provided that was the only missing requirement, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
vinluna
Community Member

Thanks Luiggi!

Just got the badge this morning

all the best!

Ac

i made this account a year ago, but i just started using it, is there a way i can still get the rising talent badge?

Hi D'Anthony,

Yes, it is still possible! The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. If you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

After meeting the criteria for the Rising Talent badge, how long will I wait?

I have met the below criteria already but need answer of when I will recieve the badge or mail from Upwork regarding this. Thanks

• Pass the Upwork Readiness Test [CHECK]
  • Complete projects on time and as promised to clients [CHECK]
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work [CHECK]
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date [CHECK]
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set [CHECK]
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service. [CHECK]
  • Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days [CHECK]

Hi Emmanuel,

The process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there, I completed my profile to 100% and pass the Upwork Readiness Test, also get call from the Upwork to give me the Blue Tick as well. So kindly give me the Rising Talent badge. This will be so Honorable for me and my family. Thank you so much 🙂

Hi Rohan,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have fulfilled the criteria of the Rising Talent Badge. Can I get the answer to why I did not get it yet? I was trying to contact customer support but unable to do so, I am new so do not want to say anything now but it's pathetic. 

Hi Muhammad,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well despite this difficult year.

My question is the following: What do I need to be considered as a rising talent freelancer?

I would also like to know what have to do to set my profile public again since It's set as private and I can't change it.

Best regards!

Hi Damian,

I've set your profile visibility back to public! While anyone without a Job Success Score is eligible to participate in the Rising Talent program, there is no application process and the badge is awarded automatically. You can find the requirements here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I didn't get the "Rising Talent" badge on my profile yet and I have recently passed the Upwork readiness test as their criteria.

Hi Khalid,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Everyone,

So I have joined Upwork on 5th November 2020. Won 3 jobs & 2 clients and made $300+.

And I do qualify for all the criteria mentioned below:

• Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  • Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skillset
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  • Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

Still not get the Rising Talent Badge. Have I missed something or what the reason?

Kindly Help me or Share your thoughts:)

Thank You So very much!
Raman

Hi Raja,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Why I have not received the top rated rank yet?

Hi Dilshod,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. Once they receive their Job Success Score, the freelancer can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
4a9b98cd
Community Member

Hi Nikola

I had a rising talent badge before. Later I obtained a job success score. And now I have all the necessary to take a top-rated badge: +1k$, >90%, and so on...  But I have not received a top-rated badge yet. 

Hi Dilshod,

Thanks for reaching out. Please note that among the criteria for receiving the Top Rated badge, you must have maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. You can check the "Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks" of this help article to learn more. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths