cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Ace Contributor
Deborah P Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
11 of 419

Thanks for articulating this. I remain confused regarding the "client feedback" element - how can one get feedback if he/she has no clients and no work history here? 

If no Upwork work record is required, as a newbie, I would feel relieved and would see the "Rising Talent" badge as an opportunity for me too. 

Jerome A Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 419

Hi Joanne,

May I know what is the status of my profile, how can I be part of the rising talent or even be on the top-rated list? I can see other profiles that only have pending applications and they do not even have feedback yet or even active work, they are already part of the rising talent. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 419

Hi Jerome,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

For more information on the Top-Rated badge and the eligibility to receive one, feel free to check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Julius Jhomaree T Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
14 of 419

Hello, I hope everyone is safe and doing fine.

May I know how soon can I get to be part of the Rising Talent program?

I think I had comply all the following requirements upwork given.

Thank you in advance.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 419

Hi Julius Jhomaree,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Victor D Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
16 of 419

Hi all,
I'm positive I meet all the requirements to become a "Rising Talent" and it's been already a week since I completed teh last requirement and I still got no notification or email. 
Could you please verify if everythign is ok ?
Maybe I missed something ?
Thank you in advance

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
17 of 419

Hi Victor,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

-Joanne
Untitled
18 of 419
Is there a way I can verify whether I meet all the requirements ?
I'm just looking on all pages related to this topic and I see everywhere I
read that I fulfilled all of them.
SO I really don't know what's happening
AJIT M Member Since: Nov 10, 2019
19 of 419

Hi Victor,

You are doing good. Just concentrate on bagging more contracts and finishing them according to the requirements of your client. Good feedback from your client matters more and help you in getting more contracts. Rest of the kudos will follow automatically.

Warm Regards

Ajit

20 of 419
So my profile is ok, I just need more finished jobs to get the Rising Star
?
Because I saw people who had only 1 job done but got the Rising Start
status already so I don't understand how it works
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS