cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Highlighted
K. M. Robiul K Member Since: Jul 23, 2017
201 of 272

As I known from upwork bot chat, I already complete all condition to be raising talent. 

I take Upwork Readiness test and pass 5 out of 5. https://prnt.sc/v77t2x  

Can you please tell me, what next to be raising talent?

Waiting for your response.

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
202 of 272

Hi K. M. Robiul,

The Rising Talent badge is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Reza Kamrul Hasan S Member Since: Nov 1, 2020
203 of 272

Hi dear. I had got a invitation for Rising Talent badge last month. Already, I had completed Readiness Test . I am waiting for this badge but i am not getting this badge. If you know about that , you can tell me. i will be thankful to you. Thank you....

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
204 of 272

Hi Reza,

As you already have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status was automatically replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). You can start working toward Top Rated status.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Reza Kamrul Hasan S Member Since: Nov 1, 2020
205 of 272

I haven't received a rasing talent badge for once, so how did the rasing talent badge automatically replaced? Please let me know.

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
206 of 272

Hi Reza,

As you mentioned that you received an invitation last month, It's likely that by the time you met all the qualifications to become Rising Talent, your profile already had enough data to display the Job Success Score instead, hence why you never saw the badge. Now you can work towards obtaining the Top Rated badge. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Nishant P Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
207 of 272

Hello Community!

I have already passed the readiness test in the Upwork. Yesterday I got mail that I will be awarded as Rising talent.

In the last line, it is written "Click on the below link to take the test and claim RaisingTalent perks"

My question is: Do I have to take the Readiness test again though I have passed the test with 4.5 out of 5.

It would be great if anyone from the community can help me.

Thank You

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
208 of 272

Hi Nishant,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nishant P Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
209 of 272

I have received mail 5 days back, 

image.png

I haven't received any badges yet

Please guide me through this

Highlighted
Jurij K Member Since: Apr 30, 2020
210 of 272

Hello!

Could you explain me please,how soon i can get Rising talent badge. 

I have passed Upwork Readiness test (2 days ago)

the profile is 100% complete,I keep my availability status up-to-date.

Is There some other details to be mentioned.

Thank you