🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge ...
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

Hi Umair,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi,

Below is the snapshot of my readiness test. When will the badge appear on my profile ?

Pls help.

work test result.JPG

Hello Preeti,

Congratulations on passing Upwork Readiness Test. The results of your test or badge will not be displayed on your freelancer profile.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Thank you.

How can I verify whether Rising talent Badge is getting displayed there in my profile now or not ?

Hi Preeti,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I wonder if a moderator can take a look at my upwork account and tell me what do i need to do in order to be qualified for upwork rising talent. (

Thank you

Hi Tan Long,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

But as i see, i have met all the requirements, then why am i still not
receive any notification about rising talent badge.
Thank you

Hi,

I am wondering how or when do I get the invitation for the Rising talent badge? it's been a while and have fulfilled all the required fields.

Thank you.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you Andrea.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi,
I am excited about Upwork and have filled in all my details, completed the profile and passed the Upwork Readiness Test with flying colors. I have still not receieved the Rising Talent Badge.
What else is required?

I would really like to kick start my oppurtunities and I believe that this badge would help me get it.

Thankyou

Hi Aradhana,

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi
I joined upwork in January 2021. So far I have landed 3 jobs. 2 of them ended (with 3.8 and 5 star rating) and 1 is on going.
I have passed the upwork readiness test and my profile is also 100% complete.
I also submit proposals. But I still haven't received the Rising Talent badge.
What could be the reason for that?
Thank you
Ayesha Amin
petra_r
Community Member

Ayesha A wrote:
So far I have landed 3 jobs. 2 of them ended (with 3.8 and 5 star rating) and 1 is on going.
But I still haven't received the Rising Talent badge.
What could be the reason for that?

You don't get the Rising Talent badge if you have contracts that ended poorly.  (The 3.8 one)

will ihave my badge once i complete a job or project?  im a little bit confused about this matter plz help

Hi Rana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that even new freelancers who have yet to complete any Upwork projects can become Rising Talent.

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I've passed the readiness test twice but after many days, I couldn't get my rising talent badge even all the qualifications meet the required criteria?

Hi Muhammad,

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you so much for responding me. But as you can see for yourself that I meet all the qualifications listed on your Rising Talent page program. Then what should I do now?

Hi i want to ask that i have two long term upwork contracts in run. I have also passed upwork readiness test. I am just curious that will i be eligible for rising star badge only when my both current contracts end and i get the reviews from my clients or my ongoing projects count as well? Thanks

Hi Fahad,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the criteria listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Is there any way to know, how I lost my Rising Talent Badge? Based on the reasons that you provided:
1. I don't have a job success score
2.I don't have poor feedbacks from clients
3. I am working on project for the past 90 days until now
4. I did not violate any policy
petra_r
Community Member

Jen R wrote:
Is there any way to know, how I lost my Rising Talent Badge? Based on the reasons that you provided:

2.I don't have poor feedbacks from clients

The private  feedback on your closed contract was less enthusiastic than the public feedback.

Hi Jen,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear about your Rising Talent badge. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

This is in regards to my previous inquiries as to how I lost my Rising Talent Badge...I got a reply saying may ended contract's feedback is less enthusiastic than my public. In this regard, I would like to know if the said feedback was from my previous agency? If it is, is there anyway to reverse it, I was actually violated by the said agency. I have proof. It's is very unlikely it came from the client since I was give 5 starts and was given a new contract same day it was ended by the same client
petra_r
Community Member

Jen R wrote:
This is in regards to my previous inquiries as to how I lost my Rising Talent Badge...I got a reply saying may ended contract's feedback is less enthusiastic than my public. In this regard, I would like to know if the said feedback was from my previous agency?t

Agencies can't leave feedback. However, it is also possible that your previous agency was Rising Talent (was it??) and you had the badge because the previous agency had it, rather than you did. So when leaving the agency, the badge would have stayed with your previous agency because it was their badge rather than yours in the first place.

Why i am not getting rising talent badge on my profile

Hi Waqar,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you’ll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

My rising talent badge is not showing on my profile. Please suggest!

Are you sure your badge is still active for this period?

I don't know.

Hi Ashish,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, My profile is 100% completed. I have also done the Upwork Readiness test and,I am very active on Upwork. Please tell me what can I do to be a rising talent.

Hi Maureen,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks, well noted.

My Rising talent badge can't show please help me

Hi Md Shahib,

You may want to check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Everyone
I am confused about the changes that suddenly occurred in my profile. After showing the client success ratio in my profile. My rasing talent badge is suddenly removed. I don't know why. If anyone knows the reason please tell me. I am new to this platform.

Your help will very appreciate.

Arslan R wrote:

My rasing talent badge is suddenly removed. I don't know why

It's because you now have a Job Success Score.  Those two are mutually exclusive. The next badge you can aim for if you keep your JSS above 90% is the Top Rated Badge.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths