cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

chakrabortyprac
Ace Contributor
Prachy C Member Since: Sep 3, 2020
251 of 561
You mean on the profile description?
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
252 of 561

Prachy C wrote:
You mean on the profile description?

Throughout your entire profile. It wouldn't matter so much if you didn't claim native level English skills....

syedmunir16
Syed W M Member Since: Sep 21, 2020
253 of 561

Its been months now that I am waiting for my Rising Talent Badge can somebody please tell me what si going on? I need to move on to top rated but if i didnt get rising talent I will be stuck here for life.

1- Passed readiness test
2- 10 Jobs completed with 5 star ratings all of them

3- 100% job score
4- Hours completed as well
5- 100% profile completed

6- Verification completed

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
254 of 561

Hi Syed,

Please refer to the information I`ve shared in my previous post here, thank you.

Untitled
e3aca323
Yunianto W Member Since: May 22, 2020
255 of 561

Hello,

I have previously taken the Upwork Readiness Test and have completed it well. After that, I got free connect 30 and Rising Talent Badged, but a few days after that, the badge disappeared from my profile. Please more advise about this.

Best Regards,

Yunianto

sergio-soria
Community Guru
Sergio S Member Since: Dec 19, 2017
256 of 561

The Rising Talent badge is temporal. If it disappears it doesn't mean anything wrong. You already completed a couple jobs so you are going great. Your goal now is to get the Top Rated badge.

e3aca323
Yunianto W Member Since: May 22, 2020
257 of 561

Dear Sergio,

Thank you for the explanation Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Yunianto

781c93f8
Ahmad A Member Since: Aug 30, 2020
258 of 561
hello, I joined 2 months ago and I have done 4 projects with 3 different clients and still don't have rising talent badge or jss. what can I do for this??

I've matched all requirements for both, and my score updated today without jss or rising talent badge.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
259 of 561

Hi Ahmad,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score. In order to get a Job Success Score, freelancers need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients who left feedback
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
f6818cad
Saurab A Member Since: Nov 11, 2020
260 of 561

Hello,

I have completed the readiness test from upwork and have already done multiple projects. However, I can't see the Rising Talent badge on my profile.

Can you help?