cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Highlighted
Community Leader
Muhammad Zeeshan H Member Since: Dec 21, 2019
31 of 81

As Rising Talent, you must

1. Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  2. Complete your projects on time and as promised
  3. Maintain a 100% complete profile    that accurately showcases your skills
  4. Keep your availability status   up-to-date
  5. Regularly submit proposals  to projects that match your skill set
  6. Adhere to the    Upwork Terms of Service
  7. Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

I  hope you fulfill all these conditions.  If not then  take appropriate steps. 

Highlighted
Edel G Member Since: Jun 20, 2018
32 of 81

I did everything necessary to get the rising talent badge but still not getting it. Can someone please take a look at my profile and tell me what I am missing, thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
33 of 81

Edel,

Once anyone has a JSS, they are no longer eligible for the rising talent badge, which is given to starter freelancers who have met all the criteria to get the badge. 

ETA: Your profile is set to private, so no one can comment on your profile. 

Highlighted
Talha Khalid R Member Since: Jun 19, 2020
34 of 81

When i will be invited for rising talent? I am eligible and fulfilled all the requirements.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
35 of 81

Hi Talha Khalid,

Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad O Member Since: Jun 19, 2020
36 of 81

I submitted my first proposal before my profile was 100% complete. Then I made it 100% complete, submitted another proposal and then took the Upwork Readiness Test. How can I be part of the Rising Talent program?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
37 of 81

Hi Muhammad,

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zen Tristan T Member Since: Jul 11, 2020
38 of 81

Hi, 

I still did not get my 30 free connects and rising badge talent. I already passed the Upwork readiness test for more than 3 weeks now and also completed all the requirements for rising badge talent.  Need help thank you.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nicholas K Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
39 of 81

Zen Tristan T wrote:

Hi, 

I still did not get my 30 free connects and rising badge talent. I already passed the Upwork readiness test for more than 3 weeks now and also completed all the requirements for rising badge talent.  Need help thank you.

Once all requirements are met, the system will award you automatically. Check all the requirements. https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent

Highlighted
Zen Tristan T Member Since: Jul 11, 2020
40 of 81

I already completed all the requirements a month ago.  but there are still no 30 connects and badge? Can you help? thanks