cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
411 of 419

Hi Lynda Chidera,

Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hamza S Member Since: May 30, 2018
412 of 419

I have passed the upwork readiness test but still rising talent badge is not showing on my profile

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
413 of 419

Hi Hamza, 

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when you meet the criteria listed here. Please know that taking the Upwork Readiness test is one criterion, but passing it doesn't automatically earn you the Rising Talent badge. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 10, 2021
414 of 419

Hi,

I'm Muhammad Anas New Freelancer on Upwork as I read all things about Upwork profile and initial completion of profile I completed my profile 100% after that I passed Upwork Readiness test but Upwork Rising Talent Badge is not appearing on my profile.

I'm fulfilling criteria of Rising Talent but don't know why It's not appearing

Upwork Readiness Test.png

415 of 419

Hi Muhammad,

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mounir Z Member Since: Jan 12, 2021
416 of 419

Hey Upwork community, 

I'm meeting all the criteria to get a raised talent badge, but I didn't get any updates?

417 of 419

Hi Mounir,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Afif H Member Since: May 3, 2019
418 of 419

So I got a message saying you are almost a rising talent nut I closed it accidentally is there any way that I can see the message again?

And also I have given the Upwork readiness test twice once passed once failed so which result will be taken?

K. M. Robiul K Member Since: Jul 23, 2017
419 of 419

Hello Afif H, 

For getting back your raising talent badge, you can submit a ticket. About Upwork readiness test, it never shown on profile, Upwork only accept it your passed exam. 

Thanks,

Robiul Karim

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS