cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

itssadaf
Sadaf S Member Since: Jan 21, 2021
441 of 561

Hi 

I am new to Upwork and read the whole article that explains the requirements for a rising talent badge. I have completed my profile, regularly submitting proposals, and completed all other requirements. But, still didn't get any badge. Why is it so?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
442 of 561

Hi Sadaf,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
aishasulaiman000
Aisha K Member Since: Jan 15, 2021
443 of 561
I have passed upwork readiness test but still i don't see a rising talent badge on my profile.
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
444 of 561

Hi Aisha,

Congrats on passing the Upwork Readiness Test, as it's part of the criteria for obtaining The Rising Talent badge. Please note that the badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
aishasulaiman000
Aisha K Member Since: Jan 15, 2021
445 of 561
Hi Luiggi,
My profile matches the criteria.
arsalanalisajid
Arsalan Ali S Member Since: Dec 26, 2016
446 of 561

I have same issue.

Arsalan A.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
447 of 561

Hi Arsalan,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
_munendrasingh
Munendra S Member Since: Jan 23, 2021
448 of 561

I have earned more than $100+ with positive 5-star ratings but didn't get it!!!
talent Badge and I read the criteria for Rising Talent.

-I completed the readiness test!
-100 complete profile
-Connected account with social profiles
-Passed Readiness test
but didn't get, please

Please help me out, What mistakes I am making.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
449 of 561

Hi Munendra,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
_munendrasingh
Munendra S Member Since: Jan 23, 2021
450 of 561

Okay, thank you... I'll wait for it to happen. Or can we get JSS without getting Rising Talent?