cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

masnilknarf
Samuel F Member Since: Dec 18, 2020
541 of 702

Not that I know of. I can view my profile fine through the Upwork website, but not through here strangely. Here's a link if that helps:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01a292cc7bcfb20f8e?viewMode=1&s=1110580763349733376

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
542 of 702

Hi Samuel,

Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don’t have their Job Success Score yet. Since you have received your Job Success Score you won’t be able to receive the Rising Talent Badge. You can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
masnilknarf
Samuel F Member Since: Dec 18, 2020
543 of 702

So as I understand it, Rising Talent is a stepping stone to having a JSS, which then works towards Top Rated? So me going from having a RT badge to a JSS is a good thing?

Just making sure I understand correctly Cat Happy

bstojadinovic
544 of 702

Having a high JSS score as you do is definitely a great thing, Samuel. Congratulations on it!

Top Rated and Rising Talent are two separate Freelancer Programs. Maintaining Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks is one of the requirements for receiving the Top Rated badge. 

Once you meet all of the requirements for becoming Top Rated, it will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
dc3ff5b1
Muhammad A Member Since: Feb 25, 2021
545 of 702

100% profile completed

4 jobs with 5 star rating

90$ earned

Readiness test passed with 5.0

availbility is up to date

Why i'm not able to get Rising Talent badge?

bstojadinovic
546 of 702

Hi Muhammad,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you’ll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
andrewhh
Andrei N Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
547 of 702

Hello.

I completly forgot about the Upwork readiness test and I was wondering why I am not getting the Rising Talent Badge.

I have all the other criteria for Rising Talent checked. I just took and passed the test a few mintues ago. Does that mean that the rest of the requirments will be counted only going forward?

Thanks,

Andrei

bstojadinovic
548 of 702

Hi Andrei,

Congratulations on completing the Upwork Readiness testRising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don’t have their Job Success Score yet. Since you have received your Job Success Score you won’t be able to receive the Rising Talent Badge. You can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
andrewhh
Andrei N Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
549 of 702

Hello Bojan.

Thank you for you answer.

So going forward I should just be going through the 13 out of 16 weeks with a job success score greater than 90% to get the badge? 

I have everything else checked.

Thanks 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
550 of 702

Hi Andrei,

Thank you for following up. Yes. you are correct. I would like to clarify that if you meet all qualifications including maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks you should receive the Top Rated badge

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS