cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
561 of 773

Hi Rana Fraz,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
son_sam
Sam S Member Since: Mar 4, 2021
562 of 773
Hi, I read about rising talent badge and its requirements, and I'm happy to have met them.
Surprisingly, the badge isn't coming up on my profile. Please, is there anything left to do to get the badge?
Thanks.
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
563 of 773

Hi Sam,

The Rising Talent badge is assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements. This is working as designed and we can't specify why a freelancer isn't eligible for the Rising Talent program. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
36098d01
Kamran M Member Since: Mar 1, 2021
564 of 773

Hello Upwork Community.

I hope you all guys are doing well.

My Specialty is Credentialing, Contracting, and Medical Billing.

I need some assistance from the Upwork Team, or from seniors.

I have started working on my Upwork account in May 2020, more than 10 months prior, completed 3 jobs and one is still under process, earn more than $1000 but still I have not received the Rising Talent Batch.

I would sincerely appreciate it if someone helps me out where I am lacking. So that I can work on my weakness.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Kamran M.

haseebrehman68
Haseeb U Member Since: Jan 22, 2021
565 of 773

Take Upwork Readiness test Smiley Wink. It's that easy.
Keep your profile 100 percent complete.

36098d01
Kamran M Member Since: Mar 1, 2021
566 of 773

Thank You so very much for your reply.

I have passed the readiness test many times. also, my profile is 100 percent complete.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
567 of 773

Hi Kamran,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when you meet the criteria listed here. Once you qualify, you will automatically receive a notification to let you know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sadia-shehzadi
Sadia S Member Since: Jan 5, 2021
568 of 773
Hi !
I joined Upwork in Jan 2021. My profile is 100% complete, up to date availability status, submitting proposals regularly yet not being able to get the rising talent badge. I passed the readiness test, got connects too beforehand without the badge being displayed. The only criterion left is "to have at least one contract" to get the badge. Is it so?
Thank you in anticipation
(please find an attached ss, the only thing left is "complete projects on time", on the contrary Upwork gives rising talent badge without projects too, right?)
e825750a
Ace Contributor
Bruno S Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
569 of 773

Hi!

To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

1. Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  2. Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
  3. Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
  4. Keep your availability status up-to-date
  5. Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  6. Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  7. Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

you can learn more about how to get rising talent on this link: Get rising talent badge

thanks,

sadia-shehzadi
Sadia S Member Since: Jan 5, 2021
570 of 773
This info is available everywhere. My Q is "Is it compulsory to complete
at least one project to get the badge"?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS