cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
51 of 81

Hi Mohsin,

This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohsin A Member Since: May 7, 2020
52 of 81

okey i understand but atleast  answer this       what is the process designed ...  how much new profile upwork team saw daily to give them a badge !

and and please take a look onto my profile and told me where i'm lacking (weak points)..

Highlighted
Mohsin A Member Since: May 7, 2020
53 of 81

Hi There... I have question about Rising Talent Badge. can you please let me know that why my profile is not eligible for this ? or what is pending from my end ? please review my Profile and do let me know. Thanks.... My Profile Link is -https://www.upwork.com/fl/mohsina288

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
54 of 81

Mohsin A wrote:

Hi There... I have question about Rising Talent Badge. can you please let me know that why my profile is not eligible for this ?

Nobody will tell you why. Just keep going, and you may or may not get it. 

As was confirmed previously by a moderator, Upwork will not tell you why you don't get it, so there is no point asking every week why you haven't got it.

If you become eligible, you get it automatically. If you don't get it automatically, you are currently not eligible.

Highlighted
55 of 81

Hi Karim,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Karim A Member Since: Sep 6, 2017
56 of 81

thank you for the first question
there is no views on my profile. is there anything i should do about that ?

Highlighted
Suraj G Member Since: Apr 24, 2020
57 of 81
Hello all,

Its been more than three months I have been working on a project. I already completed one project. I am getting paid regularly and my profile is 100% active. I have already scored 5 in my upwork readiness test.

I have been waiting for rising talent badge for so long. May I know the reason why I didn't get it?
Can any one have a look into my profile and suggest me if I have to do anything?

Thanks for your help.
Highlighted
58 of 81

Hi Suraj,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. You will be notified once you qualify. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Suraj G Member Since: Apr 24, 2020
59 of 81
Hi Joanne,

Thank you so much for replying.

Thats where I am confused at. I met all the requirements mentioned in the article you sent above.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
60 of 81

Hi Suraj,

This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled