cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

jesicasalzman
Jesica S Member Since: Apr 19, 2021
661 of 691

Thank you, Michael! 

sandip_mondol
Sandip M Member Since: Nov 12, 2020
662 of 691

Hi there!

Yesterday i received a mail from Upwork. They told me for you are almost a "Rising Talent". To join the program, all i need to do is pass the Upwork Readiness Test And i give Readiness Test. My Readiness Test result was 5. But today i again received same mail as my yesterday mail from Upwork. They told me join the program and pass the Upwork Readiness Test. Now what can i do? Please help me.

Thanks
Sandip M.

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
663 of 691

Hello Sandip,

I will review this with our relevant team and you will receive a notification on your registered email address if you qualify for the Rising Talent Badge on your Upwork profile. If you have already passed the Upwork Readiness Test, you will not be required to take it again.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
sandip_mondol
Sandip M Member Since: Nov 12, 2020
664 of 691

Thank you so much Pradeep. I am waiting for Rising Talent Badge on mu Upwork profile.

a825094b
Hafiz Danish A Member Since: Mar 16, 2021
665 of 691

Dear All,

I have passed Upwork readiness test and met all the criteria of Rising Talent Badge but I'm not promoted to Rising talent.

kindly guide me in this regard.

Thanks.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
666 of 691

Hi Hafiz,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola

Untitled
maaz_khattak
Muhammad Maaz K Member Since: Jul 17, 2020
667 of 691

Hi, same as title. I cannot see the rising talent badge on my profile when I had it previously. Would love some help regarding this. thank you

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
668 of 691

Muhammad Maaz K wrote:

Hi, same as title. I cannot see the rising talent badge on my profile when I had it previously. 

You have a Job Success Score, so you no longer have a Rising Talent badge. The two are mutually exclusive. The next thing you can work towards is top rated status.

df602768
Community Leader
Konstantinos A Member Since: Jan 10, 2021
669 of 691

As Petra says, when you have a Job Success Score (JSS) the Rising Talent badge is removed.

sumanfl
Suman B Member Since: Mar 17, 2021
670 of 691

Hi,

It's already 48 hours over I have given "Readiness Test" and passed with 5 out of 5, and also meet the all criteria as per Upwork rules. But still my Rising Talent Badge is not active to my profile. Now my humble request to you, please check my profile and clarify the issue. So that I shall be highly obliged to you.

Thanks & Regards

Suman  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS