cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Highlighted
Sahil Kumar M Member Since: May 7, 2020
61 of 81

Hi, I have a doubt. I do meet the criteria of Rising talent and have 2 successfully completed jobs with perfect rating and 1 in progress from 3 months. Do I need to do something to get rising talent badge or it will automatically appear?

What is the procedure?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
62 of 81

Hi Sahil,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
63 of 81

Thanks for the quick reply.

I checked the criteria. I do qualify in all aspects but I haven't get any email confirmation.

Highlighted
64 of 81

Anyone here who can help me out please

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
65 of 81

Sahil Kumar M wrote:

Anyone here who can help me out please

It is very simple:

IF and when you qualify, you get it automatically. If you don't get it automatically, it means you don't qualify. Upwork will not tell you which element is causing you to not qualify.

Just keep going until you get a Job Success Score.

Highlighted
Shahrukh K Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
66 of 81

I meet all the requirements for being a Rising Talent at Upwork but I have not got this batch till now. Can someone explain what should I do more to have Rising Talent batch? 

ID.PNG

Highlighted
Shukri A Member Since: Dec 30, 2019
67 of 81
Please forgive me , I know am in a wrong thread to ask but I just have to.I completed the upwork readiness test and got 5 , I did as the article about the rising talent said but I haven't received the rising talent badge, is there a way you guys can check my profile and tell me what am i still missing , Thank you.
Highlighted
Shahrukh K Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
68 of 81

I meet all the requirements for being a Rising Talent at Upwork but I have not got this batch till now. Can someone explain what should I do more to have Rising Talent batch? 

Highlighted
Irfan R Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
69 of 81

I am a new freelancer on Upwork how can I get rising talent badge from Upwork ? can you help me

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nicholas K Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
70 of 81

Irfan R wrote:

I am a new freelancer on Upwork how can I get rising talent badge from Upwork ? can you help me

To qualify for a Rising Talent badge, you must:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent