cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Highlighted
Matthew W Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
71 of 81

I have recieved an email saying that I have been awarded a Rising Talent badge and to take the Upwrok Rediness Test to claim it. I have taken & passed the test 3 times but I do not see the badge listed on my profile. Can someone help me out with this? 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
72 of 81

Hi Matthew, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. You will be notified once you the badge has been added to your account. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Dot C Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
73 of 81

I was viewing other freelancers in the same market as myself and found a gentelmen who has 1 hire and has not completed the job yet. I noticed that he has the Rising Talent badge. I have completed 2 jobs with 5 star reviews and I am currently working on a job. How come I don't have, and never have had the Rising Talent badge?

Highlighted
74 of 81

Hi Dot,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Prosanta K Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
75 of 81

Hi, Upwork community,

This is Prosanta Mondal a proud freelancer of Upwork. I'm working on this platform about 8 to 10 months. I always try to abide by Upwork's terms and conditions.

But I didn't get rising talent badge yet so there are some questions rising in my mind.

I need to answer some of my questions which are:

1: Why I'm not getting Rising talent Badge

2: Check my profile weather I use any words , images, conversations, and Pre-packaged projects

that go against Upwork T & C.

3. would you please calculate, from next week what are the requirements I need to become a top Rated freelancer?

Note: Please check the overall of my account health. 

Thank you so much.

Highlighted
76 of 81

HI Prosanta, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jeanne E Member Since: Mar 12, 2020
77 of 81
So my account got suspended due to having 2 accounts I already hot back my account and closed the other one that I'm not using but then after having back my account my rising talent badge is gone I think I have fulfilled the requirements tho, is there anyway I can have it back?
Highlighted
Shubham S Member Since: Jul 24, 2020
78 of 81

Hi Jeanne, 

Below I am sharing the Upwork criteria to get a Rising Talent badge:

• Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  • Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  • Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days
  • Your account should not have any recent account holds

As you have violated the upwork Terms of service by creating two accounts knowingly or unknowingly and your account has on hold so for the time being you are not eligible for the Rising talent badge.

Shubham Sharma
Highlighted
Doug S Member Since: Jan 9, 2020
79 of 81

Why would I not have a rising talent badge if I have met all the following requirements?

• Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  • Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  • Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
80 of 81

Hi Doug,

You will be notified that the badge has been added to your profile once you qualify. This process is automatic, and we can't share why a freelancer won't have a Rising Talent badge on their profile. 

-Joanne
Untitled