🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is Calendly associated with Upwork?
Page options
dave_alt_delete
Community Member

Is Calendly associated with Upwork?

Not long ago, I arranged a meeting through "Calendly" with umich.zoom.us. Is this against the guidelines? Am I going to have to cancel it? The user is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Is Calendly associated with Upwork?"

No.

re: "Not long ago, I arranged a meeting through 'Calendly' with umich.zoom.us. Is this against the guidelines?"

Yes.

NikolaS

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please let them know that sharing contact information before a contract has started is against Upwork’s Upwork's Terms of Service and that all communications prior to the contract starting must take place on Upwork. We also encourage you to let us know if a TOS violation has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

You can make a video or voice call on Upwork anytime by using Zoom. You'll start the call right from Upwork Messages and you don't need to have a Zoom account. You can find more information in this help article.

You can also share this help article with your client so that they can find more information on how they can schedule a meeting directly on Upwork

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths