🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Is Upwork community will help me get clie...
Page options
2a94db10
Community Member

Is Upwork community will help me get clients?

Is Upwork community will help me get clients? I am new on Upwork. I am trying to get clients for the first order. If I am continuously active on this platform, is it helps me to get clients? Also, I am sending proposals.

Your reply will help me to acquire knowledge in Upwork. 

Thank You,
Md. Rakibul Islam Shishir

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nickob
Community Member

hello

Yes, being an active member of the Upwork community can help you get clients. By participating in community discussions, you can showcase your expertise and establish yourself as a knowledgeable professional in your field. This can help you get noticed by potential clients who may be looking for freelancers with your skillset.

In addition, the Upwork community can also be a great source of information and advice. You can learn from the experiences of other freelancers and get tips on how to improve your proposals, optimize your profile, and attract more clients.

However, it's important to keep in mind that the primary way to get clients on Upwork is through sending proposals. Make sure your proposals are well-crafted and tailored to the specific job posting you are applying for. Continuously applying to relevant job postings and building a solid portfolio can help increase your chances of getting hired on Upwork.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nickob
Community Member

hello

Yes, being an active member of the Upwork community can help you get clients. By participating in community discussions, you can showcase your expertise and establish yourself as a knowledgeable professional in your field. This can help you get noticed by potential clients who may be looking for freelancers with your skillset.

In addition, the Upwork community can also be a great source of information and advice. You can learn from the experiences of other freelancers and get tips on how to improve your proposals, optimize your profile, and attract more clients.

However, it's important to keep in mind that the primary way to get clients on Upwork is through sending proposals. Make sure your proposals are well-crafted and tailored to the specific job posting you are applying for. Continuously applying to relevant job postings and building a solid portfolio can help increase your chances of getting hired on Upwork.

2a94db10
Community Member

Thank you, Nick

The community "can" be a good source of advice, but it's also filled with responses that are auto-generated and not always correct. For one thing, posting in the forum is very unlikely to help you get a job; clients do not come into the forum to look for freelancers and you're not allowed to ask for work here. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths