🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is it conceivable to get misled regardless of...
Page options
ddd02efe
Community Member

Is it conceivable to get misled regardless of whether you have an Upwork contract?

I have a current agreement with a customer here in Upwork. Is it conceivable to get defrauded? I'm anxious about the possibility that that after I have presented the undertakings, he/she will simply take the report and not pay me. It's a little sort of tedious undertaking that is the reason I am really cautious. Expectation somebody could reveal an insight into**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Much obliged to you.

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi John,

I'd like to check this for you. Could you please confirm the contract ID you're referring to so I can check? You might also want to read this help article to learn more about Upwork's payment protection. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

John B wrote:

I have a current agreement with a customer here in Upwork. Is it conceivable to get defrauded? I'm anxious about the possibility that that after I have presented the undertakings, he/she will simply take the report and not pay me. It's a little sort of tedious undertaking that is the reason I am really cautious. Expectation somebody could reveal an insight into this. Much obliged to you.

How do you have a contract when you don't have a profile?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths