🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is it work legit? "**Edited for Community Gui...
Page options
e60cfee6
Community Member

Is it work legit? "**Edited for Community Guidelines**"

Is this work legit? I applied for a job that was offered by Cari, Payment verification was verified but Cari directed me to someone who will contact for job. It was showing different increased rate than the one where I applied initially. Any ideas from anyone? Testing with Virtual wallat using Apple ID.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Monzur,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for bringing this to our attention. I have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and they will surely look into this. Please check this article for more information on reporting suspicious activity on Upwork. In the future, don't hesitate to follow the steps in the article when reporting job posts or clients.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Monzur,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for bringing this to our attention. I have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and they will surely look into this. Please check this article for more information on reporting suspicious activity on Upwork. In the future, don't hesitate to follow the steps in the article when reporting job posts or clients.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths