Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is my profile approved?

Loreta P Member Since: Jun 19, 2017
1 of 15

Hello everyone

I am new Freelancer, my name is Loreta. 

I received email that says:

Congrats, Loreta. You're ready to apply!
Your profile has been published — now it’s time to find and apply to jobs that suit your skills.
But I didn't received anything that says that my account was approved. What it means that my profile is published, does it means that I am approved?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 15

Hi Loreta, welcome to Upwork!

Your profile is approved and I'd strongly advise you to review these freelancers resources before using your Connects and bidding on jobs.

Awais K Member Since: Feb 18, 2018
3 of 15

Please tell me wheather my profile is apprived or not ??

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 15

Hi Awais,

I checked and can confirm that your profile is active. Please log in and check. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Karan S Member Since: Aug 5, 2018
5 of 15

Hi There!

I know to know whether my profile is approved over upwork or not. I didn't get any message about my profile approval for work. Could you tell me whether my upwork profile is approved or not? Thanks!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 15

Hi Karan,

I can confirm that your profile has been accepted and you should now be able to apply for jobs on Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Shiva K Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
7 of 15

can anyone check my profile is approved or not thanks?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 15

Hi Archana and Shiva,

I'm happy to inform you that your profile has been approved. You may now start sending proposals. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork as well and if you have questions, please let us know. We're here to help.

-Joanne
Untitled
Shahzzaib Q Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
9 of 15

Hello, May I know whether my account is approved no or not as I didn't get any confirmation mail.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
10 of 15

@Shahzzaib Q wrote:

Hello, May I know whether my account is approved no or not as I didn't get any confirmation mail.

Considering you stole your overview in most parts word for word from a top rated freelancer I should hope your account won't be approved.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS