🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is the "TOP RATED Blue badge" still working, ...
Page options
artinception
Community Member

Is the "TOP RATED Blue badge" still working, when Top-rated plus is more eye-catching ?

I don't know, maybe I am wrong but I think Top-rated freelancers are not getting consistent jobs since Top-rated plus introduce. It's very normal when clients get proposals from the pink badge and from the blue badge freelancer, they will always prefer the pink badge freelancer. even if I am a client I would like to choose Top-rated plus. Everyone wants their work done by the best and It's human psychology, when rank is higher that means he/she is the best ever.

I think that the pink badge is making a big impact to get a job nowadays than top-rated success or working history. I spend excellent years before Top-rated plus pink badge introduce. now I noticed it a very hard, almost nil, not getting any new jobs.

I am only working with my past clients. Sometimes Rising talent is great for those clients who want to work with a tight budget, Top-rated plus is a psychological hit on clients' minds and then comes Top-rated blue badge is stuck in the middle.

My humble request to the Upwork team please take care of this unnoticeable issue on the ranking that is making a huge impact to get a single job or do some new updates that will help Top-rated freelancers more.

Thanks for your attention! 

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths