🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is there a chance to succeed as a beginner?
Page options
tmendis_
Community Member

Is there a chance to succeed as a beginner?

I started my freelance career nearly 5 years ago but I'm a new freelancer for Upwork. So, most of the good projects are missing for me because clients thought I had no experience or skill to complete their projects. also, I did not meet their requirements in the proposal like "Rising Talent" & "Expert" Experience level.

So I would like to know is there any chance to be successful to be Upwork as a new freelancer?

if you can make a quick turnaround about my profile and leave feedback it means me a lot this time.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Tharaka,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Tharaka,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths