🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is there any way that I can know my proposal ...
Page options
sandesh_raghav
Community Member

Is there any way that I can know my proposal is received and read by client??

Hi Upork Team,

I am wondering when I am going to submit a proposal, I'm not sure whether client is receiving my proposal or not? Is there any way that I can know my proposal is received and read by client?? I am new to this platform and want to know the reason of lacking in the responses.

Thanks in advanced for the help!

Regards

Sandesh

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
emiguelina
Community Member

Sandesh R wrote:

I am wondering when I am going to submit a proposal, I'm not sure whether client is receiving my proposal or not? Is there any way that I can know my proposal is received and read by client?? I am new to this platform and want to know the reason of lacking in the responses.

No. It's best if you send and forget until the client contacts you. Until then focuss on something else.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
emiguelina
Community Member

Sandesh R wrote:

No. It's best if you send and forget until the client contacts you. Until then focuss on something else.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths