🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Is there anyone who can review my profile?
Page options
janesoung
Community Member

Is there anyone who can review my profile?

I have made my profile quite a while ago, but I only succeeded in making one long-term contract. 

Would anyone look into my profile and tell me what is wrong? 

Those work experiences and explanations are all I got. 

(I am very bad at resume) 

Thank you in advance 🙂 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you. I've edited my comment above as I accessed your profile before I read your note 🙂

You have over three years of experience, so your "resume" is not bad at all. Just add a portfolio. Additionally, look at freelancer profiles in your field who have earned more. (They may or may not have a high JSS. Just look for high earners.) Next, see if any of their skills match with yours. Then include those words in your profile. A small reason why other freelancers scored contracts is - because they had 'keywords' that matched the job description in their profile. 🙂 

Good luck. It's all okay.  

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
aditipie
Community Member

Jane, you have a well-written profile and kudos on the long-term contract.

Your profile is missing a portfolio. I'd highly recommend to add that.    

I changed to public mode now. I don't know why it happened cause I used to be "upwork users mode" so all of upwork users can see my profile...! 

Thank you. I've edited my comment above as I accessed your profile before I read your note 🙂

You have over three years of experience, so your "resume" is not bad at all. Just add a portfolio. Additionally, look at freelancer profiles in your field who have earned more. (They may or may not have a high JSS. Just look for high earners.) Next, see if any of their skills match with yours. Then include those words in your profile. A small reason why other freelancers scored contracts is - because they had 'keywords' that matched the job description in their profile. 🙂 

Good luck. It's all okay.  

Thank you for your help 🙂 

Hey Simantini K!

Can you please also review my profile? I have to try to get hired but not succeed over a few months.

Hi Abhilasha,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths