🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Is there anything wrong with my profile?
Page options
mekailbd
Community Member

Is there anything wrong with my profile?

Hello Upwork community,
Hope everyone doing well. Hi There, I think I have some problems with my profile. I have done 3 things so far and 1 is going on. But when I browse my profile in incognito mode to see my profile, there is showing only 1 review. Is there any problem with my profile? I attached the screenshot.

Screenshot (1)Screenshot (1)

Screenshot (2)Screenshot (2)

Thanks,
Mekail Rahman

Mekail R
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mekail R wrote:

Hello Upwork community,
Hope everyone doing well. Hi There, I think I have some problems with my profile. I have done 3 things so far and 1 is going on. But when I browse my profile in incognito mode to see my profile, there is showing only 1 review.

That is normal and by design.

When you are not logged in, you can only see previous contracts that resulted from job posts that were posted publicly, not job posts that were posted as "Upwork users only" or "invite only", to respect the privacy choice made by the client.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Mekail R wrote:

Hello Upwork community,
Hope everyone doing well. Hi There, I think I have some problems with my profile. I have done 3 things so far and 1 is going on. But when I browse my profile in incognito mode to see my profile, there is showing only 1 review.

That is normal and by design.

When you are not logged in, you can only see previous contracts that resulted from job posts that were posted publicly, not job posts that were posted as "Upwork users only" or "invite only", to respect the privacy choice made by the client.

mekailbd
Community Member

Thanks Petra. That's means you can see my profile with full review. Isn't it ?
Mekail R
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths