🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Issue receiving first payment
Page options
hardyliz
Community Member

Issue receiving first payment

Hi there,

I just completed my first job and the employer says I was paid. I had to verify my bank account in the meantime and it says my balance is $0 but that I was also paid $285. Not sure what happened -- how do I go about getting the credit in my account from Upwork? I don't want to bother the employer with these issues. Thanks! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Elizabeth H wrote:

Hi there,

I just completed my first job and the employer says I was paid. I had to verify my bank account in the meantime and it says my balance is $0 but that I was also paid $285. Not sure what happened -- how do I go about getting the credit in my account from Upwork? I don't want to bother the employer with these issues. Thanks! 

where is my money?where is my money?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

@Elizabeth H wrote:

Hi there,

where is my money?where is my money?

Community Member

Goto this URL https://www.upwork.com/ab/reports/available after logging in to your account and see whether your payment is available to withdraw or not. If you see it's available then click on the get paid button to transfer the money. If it's in pending then wait for 5 days for this to be available. After 5 days of completing the project, the money will be available to withdraw. Hope this helps.

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------
Dream and Do. You can't do anything unique without Dreaming....
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths