🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Issue with a close-up profile picture
Page options
eleneqolbaia
Community Member

Issue with a close-up profile picture

Hi, I was wondering something about profile pictures on here and I apologize if I'm posting in a wrong section. I did try to find my answer in  existing threads first but couldn't.. so anyway.

When I upload my picture it seems to look fine, at first, but then, in the top right corner (posting picture) the face seems to be too close-up. If it's not how others see it, then I have no issues with it at all, but if that's how it appears, then it's more than a bit awkward 😕 Any ideas? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Elene K wrote:

Hi, I was wondering something about profile pictures on here and I apologize if I'm posting in a wrong section. I did try to find my answer in  existing threads first but couldn't.. so anyway.

When I upload my picture it seems to look fine, at first, but then, in the top right corner (posting picture) the face seems to be too close-up. If it's not how others see it, then I have no issues with it at all, but if that's how it appears, then it's more than a bit awkward

It looks like this (but I would retake it and use one that makes you look less sad....)

smile.jpg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

@Elene K wrote:

When I upload my picture it seems to look fine, at first, but then, in the top right corner (posting picture) the face seems to be too close-up. If it's not how others see it, then I have no issues with it at all, but if that's how it appears, then it's more than a bit awkward

It looks like this (but I would retake it and use one that makes you look less sad....)

smile.jpg

Great, good news, thanks

Yes I'm planning on doing that

Yes, this looks a bit sad. I'd change it for a smiling one

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths