cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with a close-up profile picture

Highlighted
Elene K Member Since: Aug 31, 2018
1 of 4

Hi, I was wondering something about profile pictures on here and I apologize if I'm posting in a wrong section. I did try to find my answer in  existing threads first but couldn't.. so anyway.

When I upload my picture it seems to look fine, at first, but then, in the top right corner (posting picture) the face seems to be too close-up. If it's not how others see it, then I have no issues with it at all, but if that's how it appears, then it's more than a bit awkward :/ Any ideas? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

@Elene K wrote:

Hi, I was wondering something about profile pictures on here and I apologize if I'm posting in a wrong section. I did try to find my answer in  existing threads first but couldn't.. so anyway.

When I upload my picture it seems to look fine, at first, but then, in the top right corner (posting picture) the face seems to be too close-up. If it's not how others see it, then I have no issues with it at all, but if that's how it appears, then it's more than a bit awkward

It looks like this (but I would retake it and use one that makes you look less sad....)

smile.jpg

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Elene K Member Since: Aug 31, 2018
3 of 4
Great, good news, thanks

Yes I'm planning on doing that
Highlighted
Sophie R Member Since: Oct 13, 2018
4 of 4

Yes, this looks a bit sad. I'd change it for a smiling one