🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Issues With UpWork Desktop App
Page options
noviaplummer
Community Member

Issues With UpWork Desktop App

I'm having issues with the UpWork Desktop App.  I'm working from a MacBook running Catalina 10.15.7 (plan on updating to new Os when I have time this weekend).

My issue is that the screenshots are not taking shots of my work, it's taking shots of my desktop picture.  I looked at the help center and walked through a few of the fixes listed.  On the app, I have checked "capture all monitors" (I work with a second monitor hooked to my laptop).  

However, looking at the privacy settings in screen recordings, the UpWork app is not listed.  There is an app called "bash" that is listed and not checked.  Is that perhaps UpWork?

Same thing on the privacy settings for camera, no UpWork app listed.  I uninstalled and then reinstalled and same thing.  Thoughts?

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Novia,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the this troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

The link is exactly what I used prior to posting this. And as I stated in
my post, I do not see what I am supposed to see. I'll reach out to the team

How do I contact support?  The link you sent kicks me right back to community.  Thank you

Hi Novia,

I've requested the help of our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths