🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Issues with my account after upwork reversed ...
Page options
aredae1992
Community Member

Issues with my account after upwork reversed all payments and ended my contracts?

Hello, 

a few days ago my upwork account was suspended and my financial transactions were limited. 

upwork has ended all the contracts I had,
and reversed all the payments I had in my account. 
all the jobs in my profile were gone, 

after a few days of verfication they restored back my account, and told me that I can ask my clients for the money back. 

a couple clients rehired and payed me, one client was refuned more than 700$ dollars, which he refused to pay back saying he does not have that money right now. another couple of clients told me that they were not refuneded at all. 

This all doesn't matter as much as my JSS, 
I have done more than 10 jobs successfully on upwork with 5 star ratings, 

I did have one issue with one client which resulted in him ending our contract, this caused my JSS to drop from 100% to 91%. 

in a few days my JSS will refresh, and given that I now have only 4 jobs on my profile, my JSS will drop tremendously which is not really fair. 

I'm not really sure what to do now. 

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed,

We're really sorry about your recent account issue and the frustration it has caused you. I see you have an open ticket and our team will follow up on your most recent update to share more information and assist you further. Please communicate with our team only through the main, open ticket so we can avoid any confusion and keep all the information in one place.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

the jobs that were fully refunded are no longer visible on my profile page, my JSS has dropped below 90% which is very bad, I have been waiting on the tech team to fix this issue for more than 3 - 4 days, is that normal, when should I expect this issue to be resolved. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths