🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » It is not safe to download this file
Page options
sergetauger
Community Member

It is not safe to download this file

Before accepting a proposal I want to download test data and try my code with it. However, when I click the link, I get "It is not safe to download this file. If you really want to access this file please contact Customer Support."
The proposal link: **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Sorry for spoiling the forum, but due to my low rating the only option after clicking "Get help" is community.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sergey,

One of our customer support agents will send you the file shortly, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sergey,

One of our customer support agents will send you the file shortly, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Got error downloading the file via link in mail "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Request has expired</Message>
<X-Amz-Expires>900</X-Amz-Expires>
<Expires>2018-04-06T14:16:24Z</Expires>
<ServerTime>2018-04-06T15:00:42Z</ServerTime>
<RequestId>A655AA5353BEA7E3</RequestId>
<HostId> tHbERAbpmUdvHnI2uWGyzlnzoE9FX3rMxyzsC0r8skKSnw47BA0ZIIq1sHiMog4v3D3Bgpm5VoU= </HostId>
</Error>
Checked both in Firefox and Chrome. When clicking the link I was authorized in Upwork and wasn't prompted to enter any password. My local time was 18.05 (UTC+3).
PS What is recommended way to answer the e-mail I got? A common e-mail reply or it is better to write in the thread?

Hi Sergey,

It would be better to respond to your email ticket rather than this thread. We certainly don't mind you posting here and welcome you to do so, but responding to the ticket directly will send the information directly to the support team which is who will help you resolve this error. You can simply reply to the most recent email from the team or you can also access your ticket here to respond, both will go to the same place.

~Nina
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths