🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: JSS OR RISING TALENT
Page options
arfat-hossen
Community Member

JSS OR RISING TALENT

Hello Upwork Team,

I have done 3 projects on Upwork. My 1st job rating is 4:80, 2nd 5:00 and 3rd is 5:00

My question is:

1. when I will get JSS?

2. I have any chance to get a rising talent batch?

Kind regards
Arfat Hossen

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arfat,

1) Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

• Projects with 3 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. For more information about JSS, you can check out this help article.

2) The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,Aleksandar

Are you working 24 hours? 

I want to take the English Spelling Test,I have no access to it. So...

Thanks

Hi Yunyao,

It seems like you are referring to the Upwork tests. We have announced that these tests will be discontinued. You can check the announcement here for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
emilyguo
Community Member

I see,thank you

Hi there! I got my JSS two weeks ago, I checked the requirements for Rising Talent and got confused, does it mean I won't be getting my Rising Talent Badge anymore? Which comes first? Thanks.

Hi Julius,

It looks like you have already earned enough work history to qualify for a JSS. This is why you have already earned a JSS in your account. Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

~ Joanne
Upwork
julius36
Community Member

Oh, thanks so much. So I shouldn't be expecting a Rising Talent Badge
anymore then and focus on winning more projects for Top-Rated status?

Hi Julius,

Yes, that is correct. Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

~ Nikola
Upwork
julius36
Community Member

Alright thanks for replying, but when I want to apply for certain jobs it
says I'm not a Rising Talent, which is part of the requirements for such
jobs. An example is a job posting in the picture below. You can see it
marked red.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths