🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: JSS & IRT
Page options
vangega
Community Member

JSS & IRT

Hello guys,

I'm new in here and I don't understand how IRT works.

I don't meet  JSS 90$ qualification because there was no opportunity for me to work yet, but still there is no "Yes" beside IRT. Could you explain why?

Thanks,

Gega

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Gega,

By IRT, do you mean Rising Talent? If so, note that Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users who's profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.  In the mean time you can still apply to jobs that have Rising Talent preference, just make sure that your proposals are great and that you’re absolutely certain of your ability to complete the job. Hope that helps!

~Nina

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Gega,

By IRT, do you mean Rising Talent? If so, note that Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users who's profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.  In the mean time you can still apply to jobs that have Rising Talent preference, just make sure that your proposals are great and that you’re absolutely certain of your ability to complete the job. Hope that helps!

~Nina
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths