🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » JSS and Eligible weeks didn't get updated
Page options
kishanvikani
Community Member

JSS and Eligible weeks didn't get updated

Hello,

My stats were last updated on 24th May which had following stats: JSS - 92% and Eligible weeks - 4/16. After that on 30th May I finished the biggest earning contract on my profile and the client feedback on the job was also awesome. But the stats were updated today and both JSS and Eligible weeks remain same, which I guess should have increased. Could anyone help me with this ?Smiley Happy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kishan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow more time for the system to update and the changes to reflect on your account as well. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kishan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow more time for the system to update and the changes to reflect on your account as well. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar,

Scores got updated but weeks are still not updated I guess it'll take some time. Patience is the key 😁.

My Top eligible weeks are not updated from last 7 weeks. I sent mail to upwork on last update. But upwork do not update

Hi Muhammad,

In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork

My JSS is more than 90%  but my top elligible weeks are not increasing from last 6 weeks. I am stable on 96% JSS from last 6 weeks and last 6 weeks ago i was on 10 weeks eligilbe and now i am on 10 weeks eligible after 6 weeks. 

Muhammad Ammad N wrote:

My JSS is more than 90%  but my top elligible weeks are not increasing from last 6 weeks. I am stable on 96% JSS from last 6 weeks and last 6 weeks ago i was on 10 weeks eligilbe and now i am on 10 weeks eligible after 6 weeks. 

That's because there are 6 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window. Your eligible weeks will stay on 10 weeks until the first of the 6 non-eligible weeks falls out of the 16 week window.

In other words: It's perfectly normal.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths