🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: JUST LANDED
Page options
abdullah__shah
Community Member

JUST LANDED

HI I JUST LANDED ON UPWORK.. CAN SOMEONE SUGGEST HOW TO GET FIRST ORDER ASAP..

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Read and follow all this:

Getting Started on Upwork

lysis10
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

HI I JUST LANDED ON UPWORK..

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Upwork. Local time is 4:16pm and the temperature is warmer than here.

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. At this time, you may use your cellular phones if you wish.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of Upwork and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!

Jennifer M wrote:

Muhammad A wrote:

HI I JUST LANDED ON UPWORK..

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Upwork. Local time is 4:16pm and the temperature is warmer than here.

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. At this time, you may use your cellular phones if you wish.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of Upwork and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!

With all the ALL CAPS screaming, it must have been an emergency landing. So glad we're on the ground. 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

HI I JUST LANDED ON UPWORK.. CAN SOMEONE SUGGEST HOW TO GET FIRST ORDER ASAP..

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Muhammad, it is not customary to use all caps, it is considered screaming and therefore not polite (take relevant upwork test for web etiquette).

Who is the "we" you are referring to? Are you part of an agency?

Lastly, as you offer a skill that can involve written text, make sure your profile text is flawless. Presently it has many many mistakes and will not entice a client to hire you.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths