🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job Proposal
Page options
mekailbd
Community Member

Job Proposal

Hi Everyone, 

I am new. How can I send quickly job Proposal? In 3/5 minutes 20 to 50 proposals already submitted by others. But in 3/5 minutes I can write a proper proposal for the job. I should I do. I am very upset

Mekail R
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

I don't understand why you are upset. Don't pay attention to how long it takes to complete a proposal. Clients don't care. They care about finding the right freelancer for their project. That means you should take your time, read the project in its entirety (some descriptions ask for you to write a specific work at the time to ensure you've read everything), and submit jobs you could do well. 

On average, I apply to 2-3 jobs a day and less when I'm really busy. It's not about the # of proposals; it's about the number of wins. 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

I don't understand why you are upset. Don't pay attention to how long it takes to complete a proposal. Clients don't care. They care about finding the right freelancer for their project. That means you should take your time, read the project in its entirety (some descriptions ask for you to write a specific work at the time to ensure you've read everything), and submit jobs you could do well. 

On average, I apply to 2-3 jobs a day and less when I'm really busy. It's not about the # of proposals; it's about the number of wins. 

Good luck!

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Mekail R
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths