cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Search

Highlighted
Vijay K Member Since: Jun 20, 2017
1 of 8

Hi , I have recently created my profile , and quilifed one test . I have submited few proposals but still not get any feedback from the client.

Highlighted
Santiago C Member Since: May 29, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

Hi, Vijay

Welcome to Upwork. You have to continue submitting proposals, when ur habilities and the client needs match u'll get an invitation to celebrate a contract. Don't expect to have an answer from every client, most of them wont say anything if they are not interested.

Please check out the tutorial to write a elegible cover letter, and good luck

View solution in original post

Highlighted
3 of 8

Thanks Sir 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 8

I like how you wrote the first sentence but then copied the rest from some other guy. Out of curiosity, do you even possess these skills you supposedly have or did you just copy/paste someone else's content and hope for the best?

Highlighted
5 of 8

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your replay, I am not getting you, does you are taking about the proposal I have submitted. I read every very carefully and submitted but maybe I have done any mistake. It would be great help if you can guide me more. I am very thankful to you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
6 of 8

@Vijay K wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your replay, I am not getting you, does you are taking about the proposal I have submitted. I read every very carefully and submitted but maybe I have done any mistake. It would be great help if you can guide me more. I am very thankful to you.

@Vijay K wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

No, she is talking about you plagerizing someone else's profile. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 8

@Vijay K wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

Unless your name is really Ashish 

https://www.google.com/search?q=He+has+been+involved+in+conceptualization%2C+feasibility+analysis%2C...

Highlighted
8 of 8

Thanks Jennifer and Katrina for your valuable suggestions