🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job Success Score rating
Page options
f64921b1
Community Member

Job Success Score rating

Could someone please help me out on what it is I'm yet to do to get a job success score rating or even a rising talent badge? I believe I've met all the requirements including finally having 4 contracts with 3 different clients. Is it because of the low earnings? do I also need to reach a particular threshold of earnings? I need to leverage and I believe the JSS or rising talent badge can give me that so if anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
pudingstudio
Community Member

Ozioma Audrey O wrote:

Could someone please help me out on what it is I'm yet to do to get a job success score rating or even a rising talent badge? I believe I've met all the requirements including finally having 4 contracts with 3 different clients. Is it because of the low earnings? do I also need to reach a particular threshold of earnings? I need to leverage and I believe the JSS or rising talent badge can give me that so if anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it.

Just keep doing business as usual and all will come.

Not sure that clients even notice that you don't have a JSS. Think that they are more impressed with your great feedback from the jobs you have completed.

You probably already saw this:

"Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:
In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

- Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
- 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects."

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
pudingstudio
Community Member

Ozioma Audrey O wrote:

Just keep doing business as usual and all will come.

Not sure that clients even notice that you don't have a JSS. Think that they are more impressed with your great feedback from the jobs you have completed.

You probably already saw this:

"Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:
In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

- Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
- 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects."

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths