🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job Success Score
Page options
writermom1
Community Member

Job Success Score

So I have worked and completed one job with Upwork in the last month or two and have one ongoing.  As I understand it, the JSS score for the completed one will be visible 5 months after I am no longer doing it. Is that true? Does that mean if this second job lasts a long time, my employer will not get the chance to give feedback and I will not get a JSS for it until it itis over? And when I get a JSS score, does it show up on my public page?

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sheila, 

Your Job Success Score calculation includes multiple factors such as public and private feedback, long-term relationships, contracts without feedback if they represent a significant portion of your overall contracts, etc. Your Job Success score is updated every two weeks, and the score reflects both recent activity and activity over a longer period of time.

Here is an article that shares more information on how your score is calculated. 

~ Avery
Upwork
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Re: "As I understand it, the JSS score for the completed one will be visible 5 months after I am no longer doing it. Is that true?"

No, it will be included in your JSS calculation right after it's been completed and feedback has been left.

Re: "Does that mean if this second job lasts a long time, my employer will not get the chance to give feedback and I will not get a JSS for it until it itis over? "

No, if it has a significant portion of your overall contracts, it might be included in your JSS calculation.
Generally, you need 5 completed job with 3 different clients to get a JSS.

Re: " And when I get a JSS score, does it show up on my public page?"

Yes, it will show on your profile.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths