🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Job Success Score
Page options
andradacirjeu
Community Member

Job Success Score

Can you please let me know why my job success score is not updating? When it will update? Is there any time period for this to update?

Also, what are there others stats that I should be aware of - what is marketing effectivenes? 

Looking for the answer ASAP.

Thanks a lot,

Andrada

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Andrada,

Your Job Success Score updates every two weeks, on Sundays. I checked your account and it looks like you were able to communicate with our support team regarding your JSS, please continue to communicate with our team as they are the ones who can best assist you.

Marketing effectiveness shows how many people are viewing and visiting your profile, if you want to know more about your My Stats page, you can visit this help article for more info.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Andrada C wrote:

Can you please let me know why my job success score is not updating? When it will update? Is there any time period for this to update?

Also, what are there others stats that I should be aware of - what is marketing effectivenes? 

Looking for the answer ASAP.

Thanks a lot,

Andrada

Why would you expect it to change? It last updated on the 11th of October, so your latest two contracts, which closed since then, won't become counted until the next update on the 25th.

You didn't complete any contracts during the two weeks previous to that.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths