🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job Success Score
Page options
suleiman_ocheni
Community Member

Job Success Score

Hello all!

I currently have five jobs that I’ve worked on. However, two of these five jobs are ongoing, so I don’t have feedback from them. I just want to know, will these contribute to my job success score?

Note that I’ve successfully submitted work to these long-term clients that they were happy with.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yitwail
Community Member

Suleiman, contracts that are open 3 months or longer with regular payments should contribute to JSS once you have a JSS, because they affect your Long-term clients percentage, but you only have JSS after you've completed about 5 contracts with 3 or more clients.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Suleiman O wrote:
Hello all!

I currently have five jobs that I’ve worked on. However, two of these five jobs are ongoing, so I don’t have feedback from them. I just want to know, will these contribute to my job success score?

Note that I’ve successfully submitted work to these long-term clients that they were happy with.

No, they won't. You need 4-6 (usually) completed (!) contracts from at least 3 different clients.

yitwail
Community Member

Suleiman, contracts that are open 3 months or longer with regular payments should contribute to JSS once you have a JSS, because they affect your Long-term clients percentage, but you only have JSS after you've completed about 5 contracts with 3 or more clients.

Thanks for your response. 👍🏾
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths