🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job Success
Page options
c58f4621
Community Member

Job Success

I was Rising talent last few weeks. Now I do have Job success percentage on my profile which is 88%. Because of that, I cannot apply for the most interesting jobs. There is one job I have no feedback but only because the client close this project and opened it again. Can anyone help to understand what to do to improve my job success score? 

2 REPLIES 2
a_lipsey
Community Member

Piotr K wrote:

I was Rising talent last few weeks. Now I do have Job success percentage on my profile which is 88%. Because of that, I cannot apply for the most interesting jobs. There is one job I have no feedback but only because the client close this project and opened it again. Can anyone help to understand what to do to improve my job success score? 

Well the simplest answer is win more jobs and get 5 stars, then it will increase. 

You really should rewrite your profile. You are using it as  a "bio"  when it should be about your professional skills and what you can do for clients. Lose all that stuff about where you lived and going to school, etc.  Focus it on the services and skills you offer and what you can do to make a client's project successful.  If we could replace anyone's name with yours on your profile then it is not unique enough. It needs to explain why you stand out and are better than the rest. 

I'm guessing your proposals might be missing the mark too. Make sure your proposals directly address the clients project and how you will work with them to complete it and what you will do to make it successful, that is different than any other freelancer. 

Hope this helps. 

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for all of your advice. I take it seriously and try to make my profile look more professional. 

Regards

Piotr

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths