🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Job hire issue
Page options
igor_saponja
Community Member

Job hire issue

Hi, I want to explain my issue. I am top rated freelancer here and since I get this status I cannot find any job here. I can see that when I apply to post and there less that 5 applications on the job post there 4 invitation so if it is less that five than I should also receive at least invitation for interview. Also there is a lot of project where client hire within 5 or 10min without any invitation sent to the any freelancer? how is this possible? and last as top rated freelancer I am receiving per selected jobs form upwork and all this jobs are alread few days posted by clients and there +20 people who sent offer to this project. If it is pre selected that this should be new project and with less people applied ? am I right? I need quick repond from your side regarding this issues? Thanks Igor

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Igor, 

I'm sorry for missing to respond to your post. We would not be able to confirm the timing of how freelancers submit their proposals to new jobs. 

However, I would recommend that you check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths