🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job in progress but "contract is closed" show...
Page options
dbb644c2
Community Member

Job in progress but "contract is closed" showing in my work history

Hi,

I'm facing the issue my ongoing project "Paid trial- Social Media Assistant" is running from the last 1 month, yesterday my client changed the terms of my project (increased the hourly rate) after that my project is showing in closed contract with no feedback even I'm still working on the same project.

What's the issue, why this contract is not showing in "job in progress" and if it is completed with the older rate ($5/hr) then how can I ask for the feedback to my client.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Pooja,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that the contract you are referring to is now closed and client's feedback is now available on your profile. If you are unable to see your client's feedback could you please try and clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if the issue persists? 

Additionally, I noticed that you have a new contract with the similar name and with the same client but with updated hourly rate. It is always good to communicate with your client to avoid any misunderstanding.

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Pooja J wrote:

Hi,

I'm facing the issue my ongoing project "Paid trial- Social Media Assistant" is running from the last 1 month, yesterday my client changed the terms of my project (increased the hourly rate) after that my project is showing in closed contract with no feedback even I'm still working on the same project.

What's the issue, why this contract is not showing in "job in progress" and if it is completed with the older rate ($5/hr) then how can I ask for the feedback to my client.

Maybe the client ended it inadvertedly. At this time, he has already provided feedback, so you don't need to ask for it. Now you can provide feedback (bottom of your "my jobs" page). I am not sure if the rate can be changed on a current contract, so at this time the client probably needs to hire you an a new contract with the new rate.

My client only changed the rate from $5 to $6 and in "my jobs" no closed contract is showing ( same client) . It is just updated the rate on the contract but I do not know why this contract is showing closed on "work history".

Hi Pooja,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that the contract you are referring to is now closed and client's feedback is now available on your profile. If you are unable to see your client's feedback could you please try and clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if the issue persists? 

Additionally, I noticed that you have a new contract with the similar name and with the same client but with updated hourly rate. It is always good to communicate with your client to avoid any misunderstanding.

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths