Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job in progress

Highlighted
Geri N Member Since: Jul 29, 2017
1 of 10

Hi,

I  accepted an offer from a client days ago and am working on the project.In the job posting page, it is displayed that the job is in progress with my name as the hired freelancer. Wondering why it's still  now showing on my profile page? Have i missed a step or two?

I agreed that payment is by project ant not by milestones. Can anyone help explain this to me?

Thanks

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
2 of 10

When you go to the My Jobs tab, does the job show?  If not, you do not have a contract and probably won't get paid.

3 of 10

- When you go to the My Jobs tab, does the job show?  If not, you do not have a contract and probably won't get paid. -

---------------------

Yes it does, and as an active contract. The client has even funded in the escrow the full amount. So, I am not worried about client not paying, I am sure they wil if they approve my work..

I am just wondering why it is not showing on my profile page while it is on both the job posting page and 'my jobs' page.

4 of 10

Thanks, Mary

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
5 of 10

Hi R Geri,

Please, note that at least $1 has to be paid to you through the contract in order for it to show on your profile. Once the client releases the payment, the job will appear in your Work History.

~ Valeria
Untitled
6 of 10

Please, note that at least $1 has to be paid to you through the contract in order for it to show on your profile. Once the client releases the payment, the job will appear in your Work History.

--------------------------

Ok, now I see why it's not showing.

Thanks Valeria.

Pawan K Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
7 of 10

in my case client have paid first milestone of 100$ and it still not showing in my profile (its been  4 hours after milestone releaed by client  )

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 10

Hi Pawan,

I just generated your profile manually and your contract is now listed on your profile. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Pawan K Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
9 of 10

thanks for that its now showing upon my profile but still this project released amount is not added in total earned upon profile and still this job count is not added in total job count upon my profile.

Please help thanks 

regards Pawan

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 10

Hi Pawan,

Once the funds have been transferred to your account your profile will be updated accordingly as well. Your funds will be available to you after our 5 days security period is finished, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS